DXC Technology Information Systems Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Consultant -Clearable in United States
Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The best corporate citizens globally. DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Information Systems Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Consultant. Position can be filled anywhere within the US.
This role will be supporting the Department of Homeland Security and its Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation (CDM) program.
Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards. Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures. Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations. Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands. Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures. Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures. Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements. Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution. Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems. Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle. Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study
• 12 years experience with Governance and Risk Compliance strategic consulting
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• General Cyber and IT security knowledge
• General understanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats and prevention measures
• Working knowledge of secure system architecture and infrastructure design and development
• General HPE-UX, Windows and Linux skills
• Working knowledge in relevant program/scripting languages
• General understanding of security standards and best practices
• General risk assessment and management skills
• Theoretical understanding of networking and network security
• Applied knowledge of relevant security tools and products
• General project management skills
• General understanding of SSL/TLS, HTTPS protocol and other secure network transmission mechanisms.
Applicants must be clearable at time of hire.
Position requires EOD Clearance.
Job Information TechnologyTitle: Information Systems Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Consultant -ClearableLocation: United StatesRequisition ID: 1682272
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities