Lockheed Martin Deputy International Capture Manager in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: The Deputy International Capture Manager is responsible for the management oversight and execution of Naval Helicopters business capture activities for United States Navy (USN), Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and International Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) customers. The individual is responsible to ensure all pursuit objectives are executed to include strategy definition, communications plan, customer interface, and proposal development within cost & schedule constraints. The role includes forming solid customer relationships both internally and externally and working with internal/regional sales personnel. The MMS NHP International Capture Manager will report to the Senior Manager for International Capture within the Naval Helicopter Programs line of business.
- Maintain overall responsibility for FMS & DCS pursuits within MMS Naval Helicopter Programs from concept to contract in the effort to facilitate sales of the MH-60R/S and S-70B product lines.
- Manage capture activities to ensure milestones are completed on time and within planned budget.
- Ensure development of master plans, schedules and budgets by engaging Program Operations, Program Planning & Control, Financial Control, and Integrated Product Team leads to actively manage performance.
- Develop and actively monitor cost, schedule, risks and opportunities to contract signature.
- Collect inputs from all functional areas of the business and develop materials for leadership and customer reviews of pursuit progress.
- Lead the development of business case analyses to facilitate internal and customer decision making on improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a Deputy Business Acquisition Manager for selected aircraft pursuits, in the development of contracts, technical system performance requirements.
- Actively coordinate preparation of proposals, estimates and white papers for cross functional integration of Engineering, Aftermarket Services, Operations, Labor and Material, Supply Chain, ITC and Legal, and Pricing efforts.
- Responsible for negotiations of Statement of Work and Contracts based on solid understanding of customer’s contracting system
- Provide leadership and direction to the Program Management Team to ensure alignment with platform objectives and milestones.
- Report progress on a regular basis to the Navy Helicopters leadership team. Resolve internal management issues and escalate to Program Director, as needed.
5 years of experience in Government Business Development, Project Management and/or Program Management.
- Experience in USG procurement, program management and proposal development is recommended.
- U.S. citizen that is qualified to obtain Secret level U.S. Government security clearance, if necessary
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.