Parker Hannifin Corp Packager Deburrer in Otsego, Michigan
MI-Otsego, United States
Group: Fluid Connector Grp N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 9062-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Recognize, deburr, and/or sort defective machine parts.
Recognize, deburr and/or sort defective machine parts with the aide of bench type power and hand tools, simple testing devices and gages.
Package finished parts using established methods with the aid of computerized equipment.
Machine operation including loading and unloading of parts according to standard work instructions.
Read and interpret process prints and quality information instructions to meet quality requirements.
Produce and inspect finished parts using templates, patterns and fixed gages to check work.
Align parts/work pieces to ensure proper assembly.
Maintain a high degree of cleanliness, organization, quality and safety.
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Experience
Diploma or G.E.D.
Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to conduct tests and inspections of product.
• Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment to meet quality and quantity quotas.
• Ability to control operations of equipment.
• Demonstration of a strong work ethic and is a self-starter.
• Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Demonstration of proficiency in shop math, basic reading, writing and print reading.
• Ability to determine causes of operating errors.
• Ability to adhere to structured work guidelines and schedules.
• Ability to read and follow visual cues.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses and maintenance.
• Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
• Ability to work individually and as a team.
• Should be able to regularly lift up to ten (10) pounds, occasionally lifting up to forty (40) pounds.
• Be able to stand and/or sit intermittently during an average eight (8) hour shift.
• Required to handle light weight parts and small boxes.
Pay, Benefits, Work Schedule
This candidate must be available to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf