Lockheed Martin RMS Talent Partner - TLS and Communications in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position is for a Talent Partner supporting the RMS TLS and Operations organizations.
The Talent Partner will be responsible for the strategic and holistic talent management activities supporting Rotary and Mission Systems' (RMS) TLS and Operations organizations. The Talent Partner will be responsible for the development of the TLS and Operations integrated talent management strategy, including the integration of Talent & Organizational Capability projects with other HR processes and programs to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and impact. The Talent Partner will do so in partnership with business leaders, HR Business Partners, the Global Talent Acquisition organization, the Total Rewards & Performance Management organization, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Business Area peers, and the Strategic Workforce Planning and Intelligence organization. The Talent Partner will work with the business and the aforementioned Centers of Expertise to deliver solutions and support broad initiatives across RMS. The Talent Partner is expected to personally engage in the organizations they support by fully understanding the business challenges, identifying talent needs and gaps impacting the ability to deliver results and providing talent solutions. The successful candidate will possess strong business acumen and be able to listen to and work with leaders, understand their business strategies and translate these strategies into solutions that will support the business.
Specific areas of responsibility will include: Support of the Next Gen Talent program to ensure successful implementation and sustainment – this includes aligning with the business environment and rhythms, getting to know the talent within the organization, and facilitating Talent discussions/approaches to drive the talent strategy for their client organizations; Leadership development at all levels; Critical Skills activities; Executive Coaching; and other cyclical talent management activities. Additionally, the Talent Partner is expected to complete a comprehensive needs assessment for TLS and Operations, and partner across T&OC/ITM to recommend solutions including but not limited to: formal and informal training/development; Organization structure and design; Change management; Team effectiveness; and Employee engagement.
Desired Skills: • Knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Development/Organizational Effectiveness content areas: change management, organization and team effectiveness, organization design, performance management, assessments, value measurement/ROI, executive development, employee engagement and culture change.
• Experience designing and aligning workforce development initiatives across different cultures and operating environments.
• Displays highly strategic and analytical approach, with proven ability to define, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions and solve complex problems.
• Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business needs into successful talent management programs
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executive level leadership (Director and above)
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of some combination of performance management, succession planning, talent planning, needs assessments, competency development, and executive & leadership development.
• Demonstrates excellent project management skills in the management of large scale organization development, capability development, or leadership development projects
• Demonstrates knowledge in multiple organization development, talent management and leadership development disciplines, with the ability to create business partnerships, and serve as a key advisor to a functional or line of business executive team.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.