IBM Security Intelligence Sales Specialist – SOC Modernization in London, United Kingdom
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Security continues to be at the front of corporate spending. The Security Intelligence market continues to evolve and grow, incorporating Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to deliver organizations the ability to deliver increasing analytics, automation and orchestration to Security Operations. The elite solution providers are separating themselves in delivering on this next-generation of technology.
This new Cognitive Security Operations market creates a significant opportunity for IBM’s QRadar Platform to expand it’s market leadership in SIEM and replace for those old systems many organizations still run. In order to take advantage of this market dynamic, IBM is building a focused team of specialists that will be responsible for helping our Security Sales teams secure SOC Modernizations and Competitive displacements.
The Sales Specialist will ………...
• Act as the subject matter expert with regard to IBM QRadar, SOC Modernization and Competitive Displacement Program
• Engage with the local Security Sales teams to generate a local territory plan, identifying prospective customers and the associated sales engagement plan
• Provide tactical, experience based input to IBM Competitive Intelligence teams to develop and drive sales best practice
• Secure key customer information to identify qualified “sales ready” leads and prospective customers to be nurtured for future opportunities.
• Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers internally at IBM and externally with prospects and clients.
• Present the IBM Security Intelligence value proposition including solutions, features and functionality at a high level to increase buyer interest.
• Continue to build competitive knowledge on how to sell IBM Security Intelligence solutions against the key competitive offerings.
• Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources to determine who the highest-quality prospects are.
Measures of success:
• Achieve agreed upon sales revenues and new customer wins
• Maintain and present accurate sales management reports detailing progression against territory plans
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 4 years security sales experience preferably within the SIEM or Security Analytics market
• Proven ability to present at all levels within a customer’s security organisation.
• Demonstrated verbal and written skills.
• Proven ability to work within a multi-discipline, long term sales engagement
• Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
• Ability to assist Marketing and Sales Leadership to create/implement pro-active sales campaigns.
• Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer customers’ questions
• Must have a desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.