Lockheed Martin Program Management Manager - Logistics Management - Special Operations Forces - in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: Lockheed Martin's SOF GLSS is seeking a Program Management Manager for its Special Operations Forces contract in Lexington, KY, the heart of the Bluegrass.
Primary duties of the position include:
• Responsible for the full spectrum logistics support for three Mission Areas, 20 major Programs and approximately 120 individual Task Orders in support of the Lockheed Martin SOF GLSS contract. Responsibility includes meeting schedule and performance requirements and deliverables for all logistics support provided to a diverse and dynamic program portfolio.
• Responsibility includes supervision of five direct reports and over 50 Logistics Management Analysts embedded in the Program Teams.
• Responsibility includes reviewing and approving all Cost Estimate Proposals, Change Proposals, Change Requests and associated Performance Work Statements and Basis of Estimates to ensure the programs are properly resources and logistics processes and metrics are standardized across the SOF GLSS programs.
• Responsibility includes coordination with Program Manager and USG counterparts and synchronizing operations across the SOF GLSS enterprise to include Production Operations, Quality, PP&C, Production Engineering, Facilities, ESH, and Security.
• Responsible for continuously improving processes and procedures that are IAW DoD policy or industry best practices.
• Responsible for maintaining accountability of all property that is due in, in-repair, and in-transit ensuring material is tracked and accounted for property while in movement.
• Provide guidance to subordinates based on Lockheed Martin Missile & Fire Control (MFC) policies and program guidance.
• Embrace and emulate Full Spectrum Leadership (FSL) tenets during the performance of daily duties with the customer, senior leadership, peers and subordinates.
• Plan and procure the resources needed to meet contract obligations and improve the efficiency of the organization.
• Effectively communicate the Logistics team’s performance to leadership and the customers. Effectively communicate the vision and expectations to team members while also empowering the team and holding them accountable for their performance.
• Provide planning, organization, control and integration across program/project activities.
• Ensure horizontal integration with the SOF GLSS programs and customer stakeholders.
• Develop, maintains and monitors program metrics identifying operational deficiencies, establishing root cause and recommendations for corrective action.
• Identify areas of process improvements for program policies and procedures.
• Broad experience as a Program Manager with a strong background in logistics support and management.
• Demonstrated experience leading people and teams in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Able to obtain a US Government Secret clearance.
• Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership characteristics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of management and customer organization.
• Skills in developing trust with internal partners.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and networking ability able to generate innovative solutions through process improvement and change management events.
• Previous experience as a Program Manager and a senior level manager with in an Army / Air Force / DoD Logistics environment or commercial equivalent.
• Lean / Six Sigma certification or experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.