Express Scripts Account Representative II - Accredo in Lake Mary, Florida
This position is responsible for promoting our Specialty Pharmacy services to Physicians, Nurses, Social Workers, Office Managers, and Case Managers.The objective is to grow existing accounts, develop new business, provide customer education, and to best position Accredo’s brand in the market.
- Drive business across multiple therapy lines by articulating Accredo’s programs and services.
- Maintains existing accounts and prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory to grow business by achieving assigned goals/quotas.
- Makes a minimum of 30 outbound calls per day.
- Travel to territory may also be required.
- Responsible for managing day to day activities within assigned territory, including: Working cross functionally with internal partners and stakeholders (i.e. Ops, pharma, payer), fostering and developing manufacturer relationships, and interfacing with clients/payer, if necessary.
- Attending trade shows, conferences, seminars, and on/ off site meetings applicable to territory or business need.
- Responsible for assisting in creating territory strategies, account planning, budget planning, and other projects assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve client issues.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.