PrimeSource Building Products Helpdesk Administrator, Irving, TX (2018-11997) in Irving, Texas
Helpdesk Administrator (Irving, TX) - 2018-11997
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is one of the largest purveyors of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in North America. With 34 distribution centers and 1,200 employees across North America, our distribution network is larger and more comprehensive than any other in the industry.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO RELOCATION
Help Desk Administrator that will focus on providing support to users in all areas of the company. Expected to maintain technical support service levels at or above company standards and bring ideas to better our processes.
Position will also involve technical aspects including but not limited to mobile support, telecom support and interaction with end users. Technical responsibilities could include all aspects of technical support where needed.
We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time!
• Provides support for company on variety of platforms including Windows, Office, miscellaneous hardware and software.
• Manages time and priorities for own tasks.
• Makes recommendations to management or potential savings and improvements.
• Develops process improvements to better serve the employees.
• Works with business entities when necessary to gather requirements for projects.
• Recommends changes that will improve department.
• Works with business team to implement process improvement.
• Knowledgeable in many different areas, able to troubleshoot and come up with solutions even if outside normal situations. Ability to adapt to new situations.
• Conducts surveys to determine user needs.
• Make recommendations to manager regarding process improvements.
• Supports a variety of platforms from Computers to Mobile devices
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Experience with IP/Analog phone systems, mobile devices and Windows OS preferred. Also experience with problem solving, hardware and phones.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
External Company URL: www.primesourcebp.com
Post: PrimeSource External: 6/22/2018
Street: 1321 Greenway Drive