Intertek CAD Operator in Houston (Clear Lake Area), Texas
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a CAD Operator to join our Industry Services team in Houston, Texas.
Intertek’s Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
The CAD Operator will support the Industry Services business by preparing various CAD deliverables. We’re looking for somebody who is able to prepare and review deliverables as per client expectations.
· Prepare various CAD deliverables including drawings and models.
· CAD support to field activities and work executions.
· Model from Laser Scan data.
· Prepare and review deliverables as per client expectations.
· Competent in reviewing client design drawings.
· Understanding of global, state, site and local coordinate systems.
· Competent in working in Imperial and Metric systems.
· Able to work with both Laser Scanning and Dimensional Control files and field deliverables.
· Competent in use of a variety of CAD software packages.
· Ability to work individually or in team environments.
· Reliable transportation to and from work.
· Able to work overtime if needed.
· Able to work weekends.
· Works well under pressure and understands deadlines.
· Good organizational skills.
· Able to pass drug screen.
· Knowledge of scanning software and hardware.
· Knowledge of surveying practices.
· Skill to use computers and various software packages (including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office).
· Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives without supervision.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Auto req ID:
State or Province:
Houston (Clear Lake Area)