Lockheed Martin systems Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The selected candidate will be a member of the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Team, which is responsible for supporting Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and sustainment activities for the F-35 Program. Will work directly with DQIM leads to monitor, research, process, and manage data exchanges.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing and delivery of the following SDP to support aircraft or equipment DD-250 or operational site standup:
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered BOM
- Sustainment Parts Information Record (SPIR)
- Joint Technical Data (JTD)
- Logistics Reference Data
- System Build Delivery (SBD)
- Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities
3. Perform data quality assessments of SDP, Supplier, and PSC data requirements and data submissions
4. Assist in coordination with assigned users, application teams, and suppliers, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Request
Desired Skills: Experience with:
- F-35 ALIS
- Performing data quality audits/verification
- Data modeling, profiling or analysis techniques to establish patterns and trends
- SQL, scripting languages, and XML
- Data Configuration Management
- TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) and F-35 ATLAS
- MIL-STD 1388-2B
- Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures.
BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Systems, or Software Engineering or related major with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
Demonstrated systems engineering experience with understanding of the total lifecycle (architecture, requirements, system design & analysis, integration, and verification) for complex hardware/software systems
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to continually learn and expand F35 system knowledge in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple organizations.
- Experience in customer support and troubleshooting
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.