CareerStaff Unlimited RN - Registered Nurse in Central Falls, Rhode Island
Registered Nurse for Bus Transportation - SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
ReadyNurse is currently hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) for placement as a School Bus Run Nurse! This is an excellent opportunity to further your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) within multiple Rhode Island School Districts. Immediate openings are available with block booking! Enjoy the comfort of a flexible schedule along with great compensation!
BENEFITS FOR READYNURSE STAFFING SERVICES:
24/7 Answering Service
Day and Night shifts available
Competitive Compensation Package
Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Provide ongoing training and monitoring of school clinic functions and delegated tasks at assigned District sites per District protocols and guidelines.
• Provide training, delegation, and monitoring of medication administration to identified staff and student health procedures that are necessary to support student health needs in the school setting according to District policies, state law, and Board of Nursing requirements.
• Provide direct care to support student health needs as necessary as identified through District nursing guidelines.
• Collaborate with parents and health providers to develop, implement, and review individualized Student Health Plans appropriate to the school setting for those students identified with significant health concerns including acute, chronic, or life-threatening conditions.
• Consult and participate in educational planning and health education with school staff to promote and improve student school attendance and performance.
• Complete student health assessments as needed for Section 504 and Special Education according to District guidelines and Nursing practice.
• Serve as a health liaison and maintain on-going communication with parents and students, administrators, clinic aides, school staff, health providers, and community agencies to support student attendance and academic performance.
Job Requirements - Registered Nurse RN:
• 1 year of supervised experience as Registered Nurse (RN) in pediatric setting.
• Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
• Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
• Current Registered Nurses (RN) license in the state of employment.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
Ready Nurse is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. Ready Nurse attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
Ready Nurse services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, Ready Nurse provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger Ready Nurse network.
Ready Nurse is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Brenda DeBarros | Scheduling Coordinator
ReadyNurse | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
866-238-5472 | Brenda.email@example.com