Fluor Project Administrator - Supervisor in Calgary, Alberta
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• On boarding and off boarding of project staff
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Coordinate global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications and adhering to security travel advisories
• Schedule appointments and coordinates department's or manager's interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108469BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.